Alexanderdorf– is a Colony of Volga Germans on the river Nahoy, established in 1849 by 19 families from Schwed, Schafer, Alt Urbach, Stahlam Tarlyk and others. In the beginning of 1860 all families were moved to the colony Alexsandrhoeh.
In the 1850 census there were 19 families, 147 people (72 males, 75 females)
In the 1857 census there were 20 families, 204 people (101 males, 103 females)
in 1859 there were 20 families, 209 people (107 males, 102 females)
They had a Lutheran church and a school.
The colony does not exist now.